Sunday, November 1, 2015

Introduction

 So what is there to say? Well, I am 21; a college senior; an English Major, and a tea enthusiast. One of my biggest goals in life is to get out and see the world. Iceland is at the top of the list. Christianity is more than a religion to me. Family comes first.

Likes:
Christmas
Tea
Books
Netflix
Boys with dark hair
Music
YouTube
Fast cars
Cold weather/snow
Graveyards
Movies
Being alone
Blue (and sometimes dark green)
Writing
The woods (all nature really)
Painting
Concerts
Rain/gloomy weather

Dislikes:
Leaving my dorm room
Writing academic papers
Ignorance
Being told what to do
Heat
Making plans

There really isn't much more to me. I will hopefully be updating fairly regularly, and maybe I'll add a playlist for each post. We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment