Friday, November 13, 2015

Update

I've been struggling to write something on here, just to put it up, just to say that I keep it updated, but I don't think that's a good idea. I want to write in order for people to engage with art and culture and even God. There is purpose behind what is said. If I just update this thing just to keep it updated then it's meaningless. I want to keep up and do what I'm supposed to do, but if it's not about engaging, then what's the point?

I'm not saying any of this to justify times when I don't update, because there will be times that I don't update. I'm just saying that if you take your time out to read this then I want it to be worth the breath you spent on it. That's all I really have to say.

While writing i was listening to the Lumineers. Give them a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment